What is Specialty Roofing?

Asphalt Shingles comprise approximately 83% of the residential roofing market, leaving only about 17% for other other materials. Specialty roofing is a catch-all term often used to describe these niche sloped residential products, but it is also often associated with commercial roofing systems designed for low slope and flat roof applications.

Sparrow Exteriors team of expert installers can handle virtually any roofing system available today.

Roof Types We Install:

  • Asphalt Composition Shingles
  • Cedar Shake & Wood Shingle
  • Stone Coated Metal
  • Synthetic Slate
  • Synthetic Shake
  • Synthetic Spanish Tile
  • Slate Roofing
  • Tile – Concrete, Porcelain & Clay
  • Single Ply
  • Standing Seam
  • Custom Copper Fabrication
  • Coatings
  • TPO
  • EPDM

 

Get Quote Now!