Sparrow Exteriors now available through Amazon Home Services
Amazon Home Services is a new and simple way to buy and schedule professional services such home improvements directly on Amazon.com. This service is invite only! That means
ENGINEERED SHAKE & SLATE OPTIONS
Technology continues to propel the roofing industry forward. Today there are many options on the market for property owners looking for synthetic cedar shake and engineered slate roofing tiles. These systems not only look amazing but are designed to perform.
We’ve previously featured innovators such as DaVinci Roofscapes,
Asphalt shingles comprise approximately 98% of the residential roofing market. This means cedar shake, slate, concrete, metal, synthetic polymers and all the other roof systems share roughly 2% of the remaining residential roofing market. Most contractors tend to focus on asphalt shingles due to the constant